njpipes documentation

gpatrick
Under documentation/njpipes is the source.  Unfortunately it requires Minion Pro and although I've downloaded and installed minionpro from CTAN, I receive:

! The font "Minion Pro" cannot be found.

Would someone create a PDF of njpipes documentation and make it available for download?

Re: njpipes documentation

rvjansen
It is in the 3.6 beta if I am not mistaken.

Best regards,

René

Re: njpipes documentation

gpatrick
The only documents I've found in the 3.06-beta are:
./documents/NetRexx 3.06-beta Language Reference.pdf
./documents/NetRexx 3.06-beta Programming Guide.pdf
./documents/NetRexx 3.06-beta QuickStart Guide.pdf