NetRexx version 3.07 and 4.00

ThSITC
Hi Rene,

in my previous mails (to you, (cc) ibm-netrexx) I did mention a couple
of other points which you still did not respond to(at least to me):

1.) what has been the outcome of Day 4 of the past RexxLA meeting, which
has been NOT available thru CISCO.

What I am interested in is a short (1-page) summary of the results of
Your discussion with Prof. Rony Flatscher regarding Java 10 MODULES vs.
Java 8 PACKAGES.

2.) Are You planning to write a Specification Document for NetRexx 4.00 ?

Could You, Mr. President Rene Vincent Jansen, and Prof. Rony Flatscher
please proceed to reply to whose 2 open issues above ?

Either to me privately only, or (cc) ibm-netrexx, whatever You do prefer !

Kindly, Thomas Schneider.

---
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.avg.com&d=DwICaQ&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=_6rXNpPJ1fYV-3bV1za02NiR4PUelvicfHXwtnTXpXE&m=clwCVVnRKN_NaPQ8UgzsFyiFTYt4XzYrQVYJJ8jHVR8&s=KKu5E99FMWU-z5B94UJNPqj2_hmLjzrXQ_vCJ--wXIA&e=

Re: NetRexx version 3.07 and 4.00

rvjansen
Hi Thomas,

there was, as I think I mentioned before, no protocol made from this meeting. We did make some progress and set out a plan - only time is needed now to execute it. As with every symposium, there can be no guarantee of complete coverage.

I am not planning to write a specification document for 4.00, as the main issue is to get it working again with java >= 9. The docker image is the contingency plan for anyone who needs java >8.

Best regards,

René.

> On 1 Nov 2018, at 19:01, Thomas Schneider <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Rene,
>
> in my previous mails (to you, (cc) ibm-netrexx) I did mention a couple of other points which you still did not respond to(at least to me):
>
> 1.) what has been the outcome of Day 4 of the past RexxLA meeting, which has been NOT available thru CISCO.
>
> What I am interested in is a short (1-page) summary of the results of Your discussion with Prof. Rony Flatscher regarding Java 10 MODULES vs. Java 8 PACKAGES.
>
> 2.) Are You planning to write a Specification Document for NetRexx 4.00 ?
>
> Could You, Mr. President Rene Vincent Jansen, and Prof. Rony Flatscher please proceed to reply to whose 2 open issues above ?
>
> Either to me privately only, or (cc) ibm-netrexx, whatever You do prefer !
>
> Kindly, Thomas Schneider.
>

> ---
> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.avg.com&d=DwIFaQ&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=_6rXNpPJ1fYV-3bV1za02NiR4PUelvicfHXwtnTXpXE&m=3eLm5hg1CvDYTVnw5y-AX-dxj6taOu205aHQZom0AjY&s=QC--NNAY5WE2PqyZxgR3u_PGDdRvlMWnkpWW7YsVGCA&e=

Re: NetRexx version 3.07 and 4.00

ThSITC
Thanks; Rene, for this immediate response.

Thank You also for introdcing US ALL to Docker ...

Have a good time: Don't worry, Don' HURRY, have a good time !!! :-)

Kindly, Thomas.

Am 01.11.2018 um 19:53 schrieb René Jansen:

> Hi Thomas,
>
> there was, as I think I mentioned before, no protocol made from this meeting. We did make some progress and set out a plan - only time is needed now to execute it. As with every symposium, there can be no guarantee of complete coverage.
>
> I am not planning to write a specification document for 4.00, as the main issue is to get it working again with java >= 9. The docker image is the contingency plan for anyone who needs java >8.
>
> Best regards,
>
> René.
>
>> On 1 Nov 2018, at 19:01, Thomas Schneider <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Rene,
>>
>> in my previous mails (to you, (cc) ibm-netrexx) I did mention a couple of other points which you still did not respond to(at least to me):
>>
>> 1.) what has been the outcome of Day 4 of the past RexxLA meeting, which has been NOT available thru CISCO.
>>
>> What I am interested in is a short (1-page) summary of the results of Your discussion with Prof. Rony Flatscher regarding Java 10 MODULES vs. Java 8 PACKAGES.
>>
>> 2.) Are You planning to write a Specification Document for NetRexx 4.00 ?
>>
>> Could You, Mr. President Rene Vincent Jansen, and Prof. Rony Flatscher please proceed to reply to whose 2 open issues above ?
>>
>> Either to me privately only, or (cc) ibm-netrexx, whatever You do prefer !
>>
>> Kindly, Thomas Schneider.
>>

>> ---
>> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.avg.com&d=DwIDaQ&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=_6rXNpPJ1fYV-3bV1za02NiR4PUelvicfHXwtnTXpXE&m=g_wZnnRe5LihW4Is-XPm-hBrnMjcCrH11Coey8Eh19g&s=Th9SfCsqlAJ6mbQYALhYwNbQPiA9VmIVUJoRrFrRW4A&e=

Re: NetRexx version 3.07 and 4.00

I do REMIND, Dear Mr. President, RexxLA, Mr Rene Vincent Jansen, ARUBA
there, somewhere ...

THAT YOU DID promise me (personally, thru MAIL):

That I and others there at IBM-NetRexx *should get* the *outcomes* of
Your Meeting with *Prof. Rony Flatscher, Vienna, Austria* ...

.... immediately after this meeting between You2 (Rony Flatscher, Rene
Vincent Jansen)

OK?

UnKindly, Thomas    (Unkindly only, because I didn'tjet RECEIVE any
SUMMARY of this, Your Private Meeting with Prof. Rony Flatscher, auhor
of many OORexx publications).