Rex/Rexx Birthday

Tom Maynard
According to my calendar today is the anniversary of the day MFC first began work on the Rex/Rexx language(s).

Happy Birthday, Rexx and MFC!  (And all of us, as well….)

Sent from Windows RT

Re: Rex/Rexx Birthday

Mike Cowlishaw
According to my calendar today is the anniversary of the day MFC first began work on the Rex/Rexx language(s).

Happy Birthday, Rexx and MFC!  (And all of us, as well….)

Many thanks; indeed it is.  36!

Happy Equinox!

Mike

Re: Rex/Rexx Birthday

Jason Martin
As a present, the NetRexx runtime library for CLR is only a few weeks away.
Almost all tests ported and most examples pass, still needs clean up and documentation.
As long I feel good enough to finish.
1 King 2 rule them all.

On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 11:06 AM, Tom Maynard <[hidden email]> wrote:
According to my calendar today is the anniversary of the day MFC first began work on the Rex/Rexx language(s).

Happy Birthday, Rexx and MFC!  (And all of us, as well….)

Sent from Windows RT

Re: Rex/Rexx Birthday

Fernando Cassia-2

On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 2:44 PM, Jason Martin <[hidden email]> wrote:
As a present, the NetRexx runtime library for CLR is only a few weeks away.

Happy birthday to Netrexx. Now if only .net would die a horrible death, then I would be a happy camper.
Since its inception the only purpose of .Net was Microsoft's way to steal mind share and market share from Java.
Oh, the bastards....

FC

Re: Rex/Rexx Birthday

Jason Martin
I have a much greater goal in mind.
C Sharp was a necessary evil.
Something else is on the horizon.
Remember to look to the East on the dawn of the third day!

On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 11:06 AM, Tom Maynard <[hidden email]> wrote:
According to my calendar today is the anniversary of the day MFC first began work on the Rex/Rexx language(s).

Happy Birthday, Rexx and MFC!  (And all of us, as well….)

Sent from Windows RT

Re: Rex/Rexx Birthday

rvjansen
Jason,

would you like/be able to present a talk at the symposium this year about your port?

best regards,

René.

On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 3:21 PM, Jason Martin <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have a much greater goal in mind.
C Sharp was a necessary evil.

Oh dear God, give me strength. ;)

FC

Re: Rex/Rexx Birthday

Jason Martin
Not healthy enough. To short of breath sometimes or just to tired some days.
Really, C Sharp is just a side effect from something else I see possible.

On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 2:24 PM, René Jansen <[hidden email]> wrote:
Jason,

would you like/be able to present a talk at the symposium this year about your port?

best regards,

René.

On 20 mrt. 2015, at 18:44, Jason Martin <[hidden email]> wrote:

As a present, the NetRexx runtime library for CLR is only a few weeks away.
Almost all tests ported and most examples pass, still needs clean up and documentation.
As long I feel good enough to finish.
1 King 2 rule them all.

On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 11:06 AM, Tom Maynard <[hidden email]> wrote:
According to my calendar today is the anniversary of the day MFC first began work on the Rex/Rexx language(s).

Happy Birthday, Rexx and MFC!  (And all of us, as well….)

Sent from Windows RT

Re: Rex/Rexx Birthday

Norm23
Birthdays are always fun and I really enjoy birthday parties. Anyway, my birthday is almost there and on this special day of mine I want to throw a best birthday party nyc. Can you give me few good planning suggestions please?