Rexx and NetRexx video from Warpstock Europe conference

Rexx and NetRexx video from Warpstock Europe conference

Jason Martin

Really good Rexx background and presentation.

Re: Rexx and NetRexx video from Warpstock Europe conference

ThSITC
Thank You, Jason, for *publishing* this *talk of Rene* :-) :-) :-)
Happy and successful new Year 2018, to all Rexx and NetRexx Lovers, by the way!

Thomas Schneider.

Am 29.12.2017 um 21:18 schrieb Jason Martin:

Really good Rexx background and presentation.

Re: Rexx and NetRexx video from Warpstock Europeconference

Mike Cowlishaw
Nice presentation!

Really good Rexx background and presentation.

Re: Rexx and NetRexx video from Warpstock Europeconference

ThSITC

This really *very nice* presentation does now present, that we all do have a *lot of choices*:

1.) Original classic Rexx (interpreted)

2.) IBM compiled Rexx (including /*%Include abcdef statements*/

3.) ANSII Rexx (as implemented by Regina)

4.) Open Object Rexx

5.) Open Obejct Rexx with BSF4ooRexx by Prof. Rony Flatscher

6.) NetRexx by MFC

My only comment is:

Those above are 6 Languages, sorry to say so !

As all of them are not upwards compatible !

Kindly, Thomas Schneider, Vienna, Austria.

PS: Nevertheless, my congratulations to all the inventors of this Babel of Languages !

Am 15.01.2018 um 20:06 schrieb Mike Cowlishaw:
Nice presentation!

Really good Rexx background and presentation.