The Kermit Update

Kermit Kiser
Sorry to post non technical stuff here again but I think some people on the list may be interested in this news.

After two courses of chemotherapy, my latest bone marrow biopsy results just came back saying: "There is no immunophenotypic evidence of persistent involvement by the patient's known acute myeloid leukemia."

That translates to "no sign of cancer".

I am happily looking forward to working more with the NetRexx development team!

--Kermit
--
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail.

Re: The Kermit Update

ThSITC
*Congratulations*, and *Celebrations* ....
Kermit, all the best for Your future! Thomas.

Am 07.05.2016 um 19:27 schrieb Kermit Kiser:
Sorry to post non technical stuff here again but I think some people on the list may be interested in this news.

After two courses of chemotherapy, my latest bone marrow biopsy results just came back saying: "There is no immunophenotypic evidence of persistent involvement by the patient's known acute myeloid leukemia."

That translates to "no sign of cancer".

I am happily looking forward to working more with the NetRexx development team!

--Kermit
--
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail.

Re: The Kermit Update

Mike Cowlishaw
That translates to "no sign of cancer".

Excellent news!

Mike

Re: The Kermit Update

rvjansen
Good to hear!

René

On 07 May 2016, at 20:24, Mike Cowlishaw <[hidden email]> wrote:

That translates to "no sign of cancer".

Excellent news!

Mike

Re: The Kermit Update

Michael (maillists) Dag

For such a small community and such excellent news… I very happy to read it and no apologies needed!

Michael

Re: The Kermit Update

Bruce Skelly
As far as non-technical information goes, this is the best kind.  Congratulations on the excellent report.

Bruce

Re: The Kermit Update

Ian T Stirling
On 07/05/16 18:27, Kermit Kiser wrote:
> That translates to "no sign of cancer".

Superb news :-)

--
Regards

Ian

Re: The Kermit Update

Fernando Cassia-2
On 5/7/16, Kermit Kiser <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Sorry to post non technical stuff here again but I think some people on the
> list may be interested in this news.
>
> After two courses of chemotherapy, my latest bone marrow biopsy results just
> came back saying: "There is no immunophenotypic evidence of persistent
> involvement by the patient's known acute myeloid leukemia."
>
> That translates to "no sign of cancer".

Great news Kermit. Cheers to you and your family!.
Just take it easy for a while, eat well and rest. Chemotherapy takes
its toll on the body.

FC

Re: The Kermit Update

ThSITC
*Kermit* is *Kermit* !!!

We all do *know him* !!!!

*I* *herewith* *do* Swear You:

*Kermit shall survive*   (as We all Do need him, as *one, if not the
major,  of the* Master's of the NetRexx Universe)

Kindly,
Thomas Schneider (Vienna, Austria, Europe, This.OurAllCommonEarth, The
Universe(s ? ... not yet known)