netrexx.org

rvjansen
I had to stop and start the AWS image that hosts netrexx.org because its physical instance will be decommissioned later today - a fact of which Amazon only apprised me of late yesterday evening. It will be some time before the DNS enrty will be synchronized over the globe, and then probably some work I did with IPtables needs redoing, and the NetRexx Server Pages engine needs restarting. I expect everything working again later today; please do not be alarmed by this outage.

best regards,

René Jansen.

Re: netrexx.org

rvjansen
The DNS change seems to have reached Europe - everything should be fine now with netrexx.org .
Please let me know if otherwise.

best regards,

René Jansen.

On 17 sep. 2014, at 13:59, René Jansen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I had to stop and start the AWS image that hosts netrexx.org because its physical instance will be decommissioned later today - a fact of which Amazon only apprised me of late yesterday evening. It will be some time before the DNS enrty will be synchronized over the globe, and then probably some work I did with IPtables needs redoing, and the NetRexx Server Pages engine needs restarting. I expect everything working again later today; please do not be alarmed by this outage.
>
> best regards,
>
> René Jansen.

Re: netrexx.org

christel.u.w.pachl christel.u.w.pachl
You've got your problems I've got mine...
How about voting on rosettacode.org??

Re: netrexx.org

Mike Cowlishaw

> You've got your problems I've got mine...
> How about voting on rosettacode.org??

'Out of line', Walter.  Keeping netrexx.org running takes a lot of work (I
know that just from running my own two simple websites (and two private
ones), and netrexx.org is a much more complicated setup).

Mike

Re: netrexx.org

christel.u.w.pachl christel.u.w.pachl
sorry -maybe that was a bad 'joke'
--
Walter Pachl

---- Mike Cowlishaw <[hidden email]> schrieb:

> > You've got your problems I've got mine...
> > How about voting on rosettacode.org??
>
> 'Out of line', Walter.  Keeping netrexx.org running takes a lot of work (I
> know that just from running my own two simple websites (and two private
> ones), and netrexx.org is a much more complicated setup).
>
> Mike

Re: netrexx.org

rvjansen
don't worry;

(but Mike, thanks for your support, I really appreciate it!)

Walter,
I would have done so already if I had had the time. I'll continue the discussion on the RexxLA list where it is more on-topic.

best regards,

René.