pipelines mailing list

rvjansen
Dear NetRexx list members,

as the 3.09 release has been started and Pipelines for NetRexx development activity will be taking place, the new mailing list:

has been opened, for all interested in Pipelines for NetRexx activity. As Pipelines for NetRexx (positioned as an equivalent for CMS Pipelines) is a product in developement, the list is for users and developers; its purpose is to move Pipelines-only discussions away from this list, the main NetRexx list.

The web page for users of this mailing list is:

Please register if you are interested in Pipelines for NetRexx.

best regards,

René Jansen.

Re: pipelines mailing list

Aviatrexx
René,

I notice that SourceForge has three NetRexx lists:
  netrexx-develop
  netrexx-discuss
  netrexx-pipelines

It would appear that netrexx-develop and netrexx-pipelines would be the place for developers to discuss issues.  It's not clear what sort of discussion would be appropriate for netrexx-discuss.  Would it replace '[hidden email]'?  It would seem that there would be quite a bit of overlap between them.

Also, I think the '-request' in the link below will send email to the listserver's command processor, not the discussion list per-se.

Regards,

-Chip-

On 10/30/2019 12:06 PM, René Jansen wrote:
Dear NetRexx list members,

as the 3.09 release has been started and Pipelines for NetRexx development activity will be taking place, the new mailing list:

has been opened, for all interested in Pipelines for NetRexx activity. As Pipelines for NetRexx (positioned as an equivalent for CMS Pipelines) is a product in developement, the list is for users and developers; its purpose is to move Pipelines-only discussions away from this list, the main NetRexx list.

The web page for users of this mailing list is:

Please register if you are interested in Pipelines for NetRexx.

best regards,

René Jansen.

Re: pipelines mailing list

rvjansen
Hi Chip,

it was meant as an alternative for the ibm NetRexx list when I heard that Ian Stirling would leave the company. As it turned out, evrything kept on working, except for moderation, which does not work as well as when Ian did it.

I will delete the ‘discuss’ for the moment to have no unclarity. I will check the ‘request’  issue and and correct it if I have the correct link.

Thanks for your email.

best regards,

René.